After a long day touring the beautiful city of Atlanta, you’ll definitely want to sit down for a nice relaxing meal. Here are some of Atlanta’s best dining venues from the classic steakhouse to the ethnic dive. Fill up on great food and get ready for tomorrow’s adventures.
- Bone’s Steakhouse, Located in the historic Buckhead district, Bones offers all the usual steak options prepared perfectly to your liking as well as Maine imported lobster if it’s sea food you’re craving. Be sure to try one of the unique side dishes like the grit fritters or corn pudding. Atlanta Magazine has ranked Bones Best Steak House over 14 times!
- Flip Burger Boutique is a whole new take on the classic burger joint concept. Flip dresses up your burger with house made condiments and both traditional as well as inventive sides. The best part of this restaurant may actually be its milkshake bar with unusual flavors such as Krispy Kreme and Burnt Marshmallow.
- South City Kitchen is the place to go if it’s southern style cooking you’re after. Open for brunch. Lunch and dinner 7 days a week, South City Kitchen puts a sophisticated twist on the classic southern food you grew up on.
- Pozol is your stop if you want to spice it up with a little Latin cuisine. On top of their extensive menu options, Pozol is known for its late night bar with unbeatable margaritas and a tequila bar with over 50 brands to choose from.
- Fogo de Chao is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse with a unique dining experience. Upon arriving you can have a drink and enjoy the extensive salad and sides bar. When you’re ready to order you turn the card on your table green side up and a waiter will bring you a selection of meats to choose from. Read the rest of this entry »